Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's been a while...

Well I can come up with a million excuses as to why I have not posted anything to the blog lately, but the major one is that my computer is having problems dowloading pics from my camera. Not only that, but now my camera is going out!!! I guess I could have still blogged without posting pictures, huh?!?!?

Oh well, I am making up for it now.

My sweet Hubby is having a birthday at the end of this month. Not just any birthday, but the BIG ONE!!!! Yes, it is his 30th birthday!!!!

I can't mention details of what I have planned for him, but I will assure you it will be fun and very much "blog worthy". :) (Provided I have everything working by then). I am so excited about this year's birthday plans that I have for him. Everyone who knows me, knows that Hubby and I were best friends for 3 years before we ever dated. I threw surprise parties for him every year, from restaurants to home parties. I have been working on these plans for about three months since this is the big one.

Two years ago on his birthday I was prego with Lulee. We went to the Jack Daniel's Distillery and had a blast. It was so hot that day and I was waddling throughout the whole tour.





We first went to a little cafe in Lynchburg, TN. It was fun in itself. They put a hat on him and sang happy birthday.




Then we went to the distillery and shared a very fun filled day together. We had to get our picture made with the Jack Daniels statue.




Here is Hubby pretending he is drinking the whiskey.





Here I am with the vat of the mash that they use. It was sooooo hot in there!!! It was even hotter being prego. I was about 8 months along.


After we returned home, to his surprise, I had invited several of his friends over for a surprise birthday party. Everyone was at the house by the time we got there. We had a blast!!! He had no idea that his day was going to be full of surprises.

We have three milestone birthdays this year (4 including my sis turning 30 as well). Little Lulee is turning 2, Bug is turning 13 and then hubby is turning 30.

This will be so exciting planning all these parties and such for their special days. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

something tells me if you keep planning "surprise" parties for him, he won't be surprised any more...that and you have to outdo yourself every year! ;oD Looks like you had fun. Hope for Lulee's sake you didn't drink of that Jack Daniels! (just kidding, I know it's a dry county, which is hilarious to me!)