Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy 2 year birthday revised with pics/videos

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Lulee, Happy Birthday to you!!!

You are now 2 years old. It is so sweet seeing you develop and mature from a sweet little baby into an even sweeter little girl .

We love you so much!!!



Click on the arrow to play this video
2 year old birthday dinner at Red Robin



We had a finger painting birthday party at our house.
Here she is with little Alex and Ariel painting their masterpiece.







We set her play room up as an art studio. Daddy painted Tigger on one wall and I painted "Lulee's Art Studio" with a butterfly and a flower on the other wall.




SadieBug is not too old to fingerpaint. She got in and had some fun too!!!




Here we are opening presents, which by the way she would not open one single present. I had to open all of them.








4 comments:

OHmommy said...

Happy birthday!

Stephanie said...

comment comment comment. ;oD

Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

these were just great.....now I'm hungry for ice cream....what a sweet family........
love,

Nana

Unknown said...

I just what to say "THANK YOU GOD" for all the wonderful blessings, my 2 beautiful daughters and my best friend to share it all with, my love with you really is the climax of my life.