Friday, July 18, 2008

Prayer requests

I have prayer requests that I would like to share with you all today. Please pray for a friend of mine, Mandy James she has had surgery removing a brain tumor learning that it was cancerous. She is now undergoing radiation and chemo. Here is her website to read her whole story. www.caringbridge.org/visit/mandyjames.



Please pray for my friend Jolie's little nephew, Ian. He is 11 years old and just had surgery last night for appendicitis. He will be in the hospital for a week for recovery and monitoring.



Jolie and her nephew Ian



On to a happier prayer request, my friend Stephanie and her hubby had their baby yesterday and I would love for them and their new baby girl to be added to your prayer list as well. I spoke to them this morning and they are "cruisin' " as Steph said, which translates to doing well.
Ha-ha!!



I stole a copy of their family pic (before new baby girl). Aren't they a cute fam.



Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steph, your new baby is reaaaaaaallllyyyyyy cute.