Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hubby's Ficticious Wife

All of you who know my hubby knows that he is a talker, he is a regular Chatty Kathy!!! That's why we go so well together like rice crispies and marshmellows.

My hubby is such a handy manny. He fixes everything at home from cars to computers to even holding my hairbows, that I've made, delicately so the glue can dry. Believe it or not, he even cuts his on hair. 99.9% percent of the time it looks good too.

The other night he decides he is going to cut his hair and it gets a little on the late side once he's started. He then decides he is tired and will finish up his haircut the following morning. Needless to say he doesn't finish up the haircut until a week later therefore forcing him to sport a date-stamped mullet.

OH MY GOSH as if that wasn't bad enough to look like that. He is getting ragged at work and I find out that he has told all of them that his wife cut his hair and just has to finish the job. Whatever floats his boat right?!?!?

I live in the South and will not reveal exactly where, but I know very little about hunting. I have done my fair share of fishing and have only gone hunting a few times. I didn't go to hunt, but to hang out with my Grandad and my Dad also on a few occasions. Those hunting ventures were to hunt squirrel and also dove, but never ever have I gone coon hunting, nor do I know of anyone who has. However, my hubby was talking about me at work one day and he and this guy apparently were discussing hunting and it came up that I had gone coon hunting. WHAAAAAT???

Does this man even know me at ALL?? Were we even BEST FRIENDS (for three years) ???
Ok, so either my hubby is super confused and has a fantasy of being married to Daniel Boone's sister, or he just loves to see what people will think about me once they've met me in person.

Either way I have to make a really good first impression, huh!!!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Just picturing you coon hunting makes me GIGGLE OUT LOUD!

Unknown said...

How can she really get on to me, she does, for a fact, tie strings to June Bug's legs and fly them around on the string and tell our kids that they are "Kites"... WHAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.