Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!!!







Today is our 3 year anniversary!!! Let me start out by saying I am so in love with my Hubby and family. Last night our 13 year old, Sadie Bug and our 2 year old Lulee was working on our presents. I came in on them and caught them, or should I say Lulee told on themselves. :) As soon as I walked in Lulee said "We are making presents!!!". I said for who and she said for you and Daddy. She was so excited.

She ran in to the office last night while I was on the computer and was screaming "Happy....(still contemplating what she was supposed to say per her Big Sister's Cue) Present"!!!

Happy Present? I said. She said Mmmm Hmmm for you and Daddy. She handed me this cute little paper airplane that she colored and Big Sister made. Big Sister has also made us something else, but she is keeping us in suspense. She won't give it to us until after school today. :)

Are't they precious. Here is the pic of our paper airplane present:










Then I wake up this morning to find a dozen red roses, a picture of our wedding day (at our reception), and a card which reads "Sealed with a kiss...12.10.05". Hubby did so good!!!! It was a pleasant surprise. Then he admits to me that he has NEVER, EVER in his lifetime bought a dozen roses. I was shocked because I could've sworn that he got me some before. I'm the type of girl though that is just satisfied with getting any and have never really counted them. I asked him how did he escape ever getting a girl a dozen red roses. He had some smooth answer, but to be honest I think he could get away with just about anything with his gorgeous, mesmorizing, blue eyes!!!





I love you Hubby and am so glad to have met, fell in love with, got married to, and have children with!!! Happy 3 year Anniversary!!!! I am looking forward to many, many, more with you!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU TOO MY BABY DOLL.
HAPPY 3RD, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS... THAT IS RIGHT THREE DOTS NOW... DOT DOT DOT!!!

Jolie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MANDY AND RYAN, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU!!!! I know that there is no song for an anniversary, so I had to improvise. I am so happy for you both, you two make the best couple. I have a card for you, but since you have not gotten you Christmas card, I am not going to risk snail mail.

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!:) Love you I accidently left yall's present in my locker in hid in my binder when i was trying to hide it from you!:(

Sadie

Stephanie said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures....