Monday, December 1, 2008

I've joined the bandwagon!!!

I have heard so much about these Twilight books and the movie that I was sick of it before it was even playing in the theaters. I did not want to read anything about bloodsuckers much less watch the movie.


Well, after talking with my friend Jolie and hearing over and over about her love for the book and mainly "Edward" I have become really intrigued, to say the least.


Then low and behold my friend Stephanie, who I read her blog everyday, has switched over to the dark side too and now she is having a "Twilight Christmas Giveaway" on her blog. Ok, so now not only am I intrigued, I am now DETERMINED to win this giveaway. Go on over and check out her blog. You can enter to win too!!


The other day I was talking to my friend Jolie and I decided to take a picture and send it to her for my contribution to the "Twilight" cause:


Yes, we had been making our traditional Christmas cookies while I was talking to Jolie as she was reading excerpts from the 3rd Twilight book. I felt inspired and had to show her my support. It's hard to smile with big cookie bits shaped like fangs in your mouth. ;)




5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hilarious! Entered twice you are!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your teeth! Now I know it was useless as your mother to tell you to keep brushing your teeth. This picture is so natural looking. Is there something you haven't told me??????

Mama

Jolie said...

Ok, I am on the 4th and final book -sniff, sniff and I want a vampire boyfriend. Hope you win the tickets, if not then I will take you to see it, I would love to see it again. I am telling you that you need to read the books, trust me Ryan will thank you for it. LOL:) BTW the soundtrack rocks as well!

Jen said...

I really didn't think I would love them. I hate all things fantasy and have never been into the vampire genre, but these books are so good.

Now I have to go check out that contest! Thanks for the heads up!

Christy said...

I am a little late on the Twilight bandwagon too, mostly due to my completely being oblivious to everything around me. Oh well, the books are on my Christmas list so hopefully in the new year I will b all caught up ;)

Hope you win!