Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You know you've gone to the doctor way too much when....

your 2 1/2 year old daughter comes to you and says:

Lulee: I need to call the doctor

Mommy: Why do you need to call the doctor?

Lulee: Because I stepped on a cracker.

Mommy: I'm sure you will be ok. Let me see.

Lulee: I NEEEED to call the doctor.

Mommy: (Making a call to her friend and having her pretend she's the doctor) Yes Dr. J Lulee must talk to you. She stepped on a cracker.

Lulee: (says absolutely nothing and runs away)

Problem solved. :)

Also, ever since Sadie Bug got braces Lulee has decided that she needs them too. She told me the other day that her teeth hurt. She said that the doctor would fix them and give her braces. I even caught her putting cheerios on the fronts of her teeth and telling me they were braces.

Lulee also had a bad rash a few months back and she has let me know over and over that the doctor fixed her booty. She thinks that this doctor has hung the moon. I'm not sure she hasn't. ;) Truth be known this is the kindest, caring, and thorough doctor I've ever met. We are lucky to have her and she's young so we may have her through the duration of childhood years on up into the teens maybe.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm SOOOO happy you found a doctor you're happy with! It makes all the difference doesn't it? And how cute is that about the cheerios?! Very imaginative!

P.S. Lulee was just trying to tell Mommy inadvertently that she's OCD. ;oD I kid! I kid!

Jolie said...

From Dr.J: Glad the the crackered foot has been cured! LOL :)Those are just too cute! Your writing this down right???

Aunt Jolie (AKA Dr.J)

Anonymous said...

Boy, I wish we had "blogging" when you and Lori were little.. I wrote things in a book, but this is just too cool!

Just wait until Lulee asks for "feminine hygiene" products!!!!!

Mama

Scot said...

I know I am slow here, but I can't help but comment. I got to play the person on the other end - Santa Clause of all folks - for my youngest neice, Zoey, who is now 2. Talk about an interesting chat.