Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Isn't my little pumpkin carrying a pumpkin cute!!!



My sister and my nephews went with us to trick-or-treat.

It started getting a little colder toward the end and Lulee decided it was time to ride in her wagon. She wanted to walk the entire time up until this point.


Here we are. I'm helping Lulee get up the steps for her first house to get candy from during our trick-or-treating spree.





Here is Logie (dead football player/car crash) , Sadie Bug (gothic rag doll), and Nick-Nick (live football player).



Hubby dressed up as a pirate and then forgot his eyepatch and earring. Check out his sleeve of tattoes on his left arm (when facing him). Our dog Piper had a sweater on that is orange and white (hubby claimed that she was a Freddy Crueger dog. Sadie Bug is a Gothic Ragdoll (yes she made this up). I actually did not dress up this year. I really don't have a ligit excuse. I just didn't. :)



Here is hubby trying to put our little Piper on his shoulder like a parrot. Ha-ha!!!



Early that day we took Lulee to the library dressed in her Halloween shirt. I forgot to take a picture earlier. She was not too happy with me when I took this picture. She had already messed up her little hairbow and absolutely refused to smile. She's still a cutie though. She did pretty good considering she had not had a nap.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute and Ryan looks like a psycho pirate! ali