Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun




The other night Sadie bug, Lulee and I had a girls night. We did manicures, pedicures and Sadie even did Lulee's hair. We had a blast!!! We did our girls night in the living room while watching Little People, Big World. I absolutely LOVE that show. I have a fascination with little people.

Anyway, Sadie got all her polish out and spread it out so Lulee had a lot to choose from. Well, I was always a tom boy growing up and it seems these two have not taken after me in that regard. They both are all about phones, shoes, purses and yes, manicures and pedicures.




Sadie is such a girly girl. She and Nanny (their great-grandmother) have to hit the mall at least once a week. She definitely knows what styles are in and what are last week!!!

Sadie has expressed a strong interest in designing her own outfits already!!! She has to practice
things on Lulee as well.


No comments: