Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My little shoppers...



I tell you it is so nice having help going grocery shopping. Sadie bug has been a big help since she was little. She use to push her own grocery cart beside mine and we would fill her cart up with things along with mine. It made her feel so proud to be helping Mommy out. She still helps out at age 12 and is teaching her little sister to do the same. Lulee has pushed her small carts around too. I haven't had my camera along during one of those times, but I will furnish a picture of that soon. :)

On this day Sadie and Alexandra both helped me out with things. Sadie helped grab things for me and Lulee would help hold them. Oh yes, for those of you who know me well, I did not have a buggy cover on this one because I had already clorox wiped the whole thing down. Ha-ha!!! She always wants to peek under the buggy covers anyway so I might as well get straight to the source and kill all those germies!!!


2 comments:

Michele said...

Jack does the same thing with cart covers! He just rips that thing off and starts gnawing on the bar simply to drive me crazy. And it works - ick! :)

Stephanie said...

oh my word...clorox. You know, them munching on clorox can be just as harmful as germies! You're soooo OCD! HA!