Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kiddos and Baseball Games

Since Spring has been here, we have gotten the pleasure of watching a few of my nephews baseball games. They are really good players. I have to admit, I didn't even imagine how good they were until I came to these recent games. My sister and the boys lived in Florida for a few years and they were in sports there, but I was unable to see them play. Now that they live one road over from us, we are able to spend more time with them. It's really nice. Anyway, here are some pics from both Nick-nick's and Logie's games.




Here's Nick-nick coming up to bat.






Lulee is practicing her swing with her borrowed bat.



Here is the cheerleaders of the baseball game taking quick break for a "photo shoot."



Back to business now. Lulee is learning the rules of the game as she cleans the plate like the ump.
Click on the play button and watch her at work.




Here's Logie, Sadie Bug and Lulee at one of Logie's game. Nick-nick was here earlier, but he had to leave early to catch a practice session for his team.




Here is Logie going up to bat.









Here are the girls again taking another break for a "photo shoot".

No comments: