Thursday, May 29, 2008

A visit with their Great-Auntie



Yesterday my Harley-riding aunt came over to visit with the kiddos. My children love to visit with her because she is always interesting to talk to and plus most of the time she will bring over goodies for them (coloring books, crayons and stuffed animals). She loves to color with Lulee which is one of her most favorite things to do at this time. My Aunt most always wears something interesting too, whether it is a Harley do-rag, jacket or other kind of Harley apparel. The kids love it.

I remember when I was little, I used to hang out over at her house all the time. I would ask her for a honey sandwich and she would make it for me. I wouldn't even have to ask twice. :)

While she was over yesterday, I was trying to be the hostess with the mostest. I made coffee for us and even offered her my MOST favorite mug to drink out of. I also asked her if she would like a honey sandwich, we just cracked up reminiscing over my honey-sandwich-eating days.

We really enjoyed her visit yesterday. She was playing with Lulee in her playroom and they put on a concert for us.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job!